Issue #616

Sep 27, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Hello..

I added something to the issue I was having with the upgrade from 2.2.0 to 2.2.3.  I upgraded to 2.2.4 but the issue still appears to occur.

Thanks.. -Jeff

Sep 27, 2011 at 8:47 PM

This occurs when I try to look at the module settings.  Thanks.. -Jeff

Coordinator
Oct 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Jeff,

in the meantime I found out that it must have to do something with a bug in the upgrade process. Normally, the assemby should be overwritten by the upgrafe process with the new version - it does not. I also found out that when you make a repair installation of the module (just start the upgrade installation again) it works.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes
Michael

Coordinator
Oct 8, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Sorry - to make this clear: This is not a bug from the DNN's upgrade process, but a bug in my manifest file...

Best wishes
Michael