Double emailings

Oct 6, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I just downloaded and installed the helferlein_Form module (after having downloaded and installed the helferlein_BabelFish module first.) 

I set up a simple form--4 fields and to have it emailed to me--but it seems that whenever the form is submitted, I am consistently receiving two emails. 

Is this an issue with how I set up the form? 

Thanks, Mark Rizzo

Coordinator
Oct 7, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Mark,

never heard of an issue like this. Can you please check the email address field in the settings - is there a double entry? Is there a "Send to" item on the form?

Anyway: Better two than none... ;-)

Best wishes
Michael

Oct 7, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Sorry for the wild goose chase, I found the problem and it had nothing to do with the helferlein_form.  

Coordinator
Oct 8, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Mark,

I have the same problem with another module - myHelpDesk by ZLDNN. Could you point out here what the problem was?

Best wishes
Michael

Oct 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM

My issue actually had nothing to do with the form module, I'm embarrassed to say, but rather with the set up of the mailbox to which I send the data. It was an alias account which I initially set up to forward to my personal (gmail) account. Later, I set up gmail to retrieve the alias account messages. I've since turned off the forwarding.