Customized Helferlein Form

Nov 10, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Hi, I followed a couple of your discussions on here and I was able to customize the Helferlein Form to a certain extent. 

Now, here are my issues...

1) I'm trying to control the spacing between the Form Items; it keeps spacing them out too much vertically. I've been placing the <tr height="xx"> spacing on all form items as well as the main form template. Not getting much luck.

2) Is there a way to customize the Send button? Right now it's just the standard gray and says "Send' . I would like to change the color and make it say "Click Here".

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Hi,

1) Please read the sections about templating and the possibility to create themes - there you'll find a lot of ´capabilities for styling the form as you want.

2) There is a class "SendButtonStyle" that you can define using the mentioned styles, the text is editable through the static local resource files (you can use the "Site" or "Host" option to avoid overwriting by updates) - please refer to Admin :: Languages and the use of the language editor, or whatever tool you use for localizing.

Best wishes
Michael