Export to Excel Not Working

Apr 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Edited Apr 25, 2012 at 2:25 AM

HI, i Just downloaded your module ,it working well, except export to excel option. when i click the export to excel link the page is loading then nothing happen please help me to solve this issue thank you......

Coordinator
Apr 28, 2012 at 12:50 PM

asarforu,

works fine here with DNN 6 and DNN 5. Can you find any entries in the site logs?

Best wishes
Michael

Apr 30, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Edited May 1, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Hi.Yes i can view my entries in site log like DateTime  Name Referrer UserAgent  UserHost Address TabName,

When i try in ie it trigger  some error,ERROR IS: "Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorEcxeprion The Message Received From the server could not be parsed the common causes for this error are when response is modified by calls to Response.Write(),Response filters,HTTP modules or Server Trace is Enabled"

i'm using DNN 6.02

thank u for your reply

Coordinator
May 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Edited May 3, 2012 at 4:12 PM

asarforu,

could you please check if the "Supports partial rendering" checkbox is checked for the EditSubmissions control (Host :: Extensions :: Edit Button for helferlein_Form :: Section "Module Definitions" :: Edit button for "EditSubmissions"). If yes, please unckeck and try again.

Are there any submissions stored in the database at al?

Best wishes
Michael

May 4, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Hi Michael, Today i'm very happy because u solve my problem.

Now Helferlein_Form is perfectly working,No Problem

Thank uuuuu and we expect more modules from  your side,

Thanks a Lot.

ALL THE BEST FOR UR NEXT MODULES

Oct 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Hi, i'm having  a similar problem, i can't export the submissions stored in the Database (have like 500 forms stored) to excel, when i click the export button the page starts loading and then gives me Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): 

helferlein_Form i'm running on the website 2.3.1... Can you help please? 

Best wishes

António 

Coordinator
Oct 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Did the mthod described above not help?

Best wishes
Michael

Coordinator
Nov 7, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Well, I did not get an answer on my last post here, so I guess the problem is solved.

Anyway, I corrected this behaviour in version 02.03.05 (by setting a postback trigger to the Export to Excel command button), so from that version on, there should be no need to disable the partial postback support in the module control definition.

Best wishes
Michael