Request a copy error when multiple addresses are entered for an email submission

Mar 21, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Edited Mar 21, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Hello. I discovered an issue when I setup my form to request a copy and the form is also setup with multiple email address recipients. The request a copy sends the copy from the email recipient field and not from the sender option, so logically it errors out because you cannot have multiple senders if multiple recipients are entered. The form submits correctly if the users does not choose the Request a copy option. Any chance this feature could be corrected to have the copy originate from the Sender field and not the recipient, or perhaps make the copy only come from the first recipient entered? Thanks!
Coordinator
Mar 22, 2014 at 11:13 AM
The "Send copy" item should only be available if the sender selected in the settings is the email address form field. Otherwise this cannot work.

Best wishes
Michael
Mar 22, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Hey Michael, That is true, and my form does have the sender selected as the email address form field. The issue is that the copy originates from the email listed in the recipient under settings, not from the sender setting. So it throws an error if the form is set to send to multiple recipients.
Coordinator
Apr 11, 2014 at 8:07 AM
OK - I will have a look at this.

Best wishes
Michael
Coordinator
Apr 11, 2014 at 8:08 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.