File upload

Sep 16, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Hello
i used helferlein_form version 02.02.02 and i face problem with file upload filed when i(as host) try to submit and attach file i can see this file in the edit submission page and it sent to me through mail but when anonymous user try submission i couldn't see the file in the edit submission page and it's not sent to me in the mail i can see all other fileds but file upload field doesn't appear i looked at my server to see if the file uploaded or not but it's not uploaded when i searched for this issue someone suggest to enable AJAX rendering for your module i did it but the problem didn't solved i also installed helferlein_form version 02.02.03 but still the same problem may you help me and tell me if i did something wrong as soon as possible please
thanks

Coordinator
Sep 25, 2011 at 8:51 AM

If you have a file upload field on the form, you should definitely not enable AJAX for the module. It will not work at all.

Please test if the folder "helferlein_Form_ReceivedFiles" exists in your portal's default directory and if all users have write permissions for that folder.

Best wishes
Michael